Monday, September 23, 2013

Maximum Ride

I've recently started a new book called Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment by James Patterson. In the past, I have read James Patterson books and liked them, so I thought I would give this series a try. In the first two hours of this book, the main characters are introduced. They are a family of mutant kids that were made by mad scientists in a lab in California. After escaping and living reclusive lives in the wilderness, Angel, the youngest child, is kidnapped and brought back to the lab for further testing.

My first impressions of this book is that it is going to be filled with fast-paced action from cover to cover. I hope that this is the case, because that is right up my alley. Surprisingly, this was hard to put down, and I was wondering what would become of innocent Angel. I like how James Patterson's books have short chapters; never more than about five pages, but can be as short as one. Each one of the children are unique, and definitely not flat characters.

Sunday) 1 hr
Monday) 1hr

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a cool book! Having some action and knowing you, you like action.

    ReplyDelete